Tuesday 5 June 2012

Learning tasks with the new Koren Bavli


First, I could not move my eyes from the cover, displaying one of the most mysterious fruits: the pomegranate. Second, I started to check what is the price and how much I should extra work for being able to afford all the volumes: around $2, 000, the usual price for a holiday overseas. Third, I was considering that maybe it is too simple for me and that in fact I probably need a very serious and deep learning program. But, in fact, I realized in the fourth stage of thinking about Koren Talmud Bavli that I can also order the black-and-white edition which is even cheaper. But what about the children, they will be happy to study the colourful edition, the fifth thought said. The iPad application is not ready, but I wish I can buy an iPad to study more regardless of the place I am as I can discretely go into a corner and spend an idle hour studying. But the inconvenience with the iPad is that I cannot study during Shabbos. And I ended up watching once again the video displaying a sneak peak of the edition. As I know quite well myself, I am more than sure that sooner or later I will end up by ordering the first volume and waiting for the other 40 more. I should have the Koren Talmud Bavli, I wish I had it, I must have the Koren Talmud Bavli.

No comments: