Sunday 12 December 2010

Lourdes/Movies to do not watch if something else to do

I spent 90 minutes of my unique life this afternoon watching Lourdes. For the sake of the words, I would like once in my life to visit this place to describe and study on the spot various (surely) unique phenomenon. But I will prefer a journalistic approach to a hymn to irrationality. Otherwise, the industry of holy stones and abuse of innocence and lack of culture are, beside a source of income, an example projected as worthy to be followed. Irrationality is like a pandemia and you don't need movies pretending to be neutral. You need to know the meaning of the words and to take seriously your role as an intellectual. Otherwise, there will be people to believe that multiple sclerosis might be cured (miraculously) by prayers and only prayers.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: