Thursday 21 January 2016

Sparkle of chessed

I was again in one of those situations when the unexpected and inimaginable is happening, out of millilards of people in the world, exactly to me. My domesticated side was requesting me to welcome everything with a good big graceful smile. After all, gam zu le tova, isn't it? My fighter side of the brain was commanding me to do not give up and revolt. While I was caught up in this left versus right dispute, more bad things were happening to me, but hopefully the focus on the brain debate helped me - again and again - to go smoothly through this new trial.
What really happened and why is the topic of a separate discussion that I am not ready to develop yet. What matter is something completely different what happened: the sparkle of chessed from simple unknown people. That woman that brougt me hot water for preparing the food for my baby, or that guy that called another friend to help me carry the very load luggage, or that woman that started to search with me the little sock that I lost, or that religious guy that brought me a sandwich for the night. And many others. In those moment of darkness they brought the light into my life. 
The dispute right versus left is still running out on the back on my head, but now I know for sure that out of everything the chessed won. So, maybe it is gam zu le tova after all. 

No comments: