Monday 16 February 2009

Why you don't want to marry?

Today I've been addressed this question, on a rude and aggressive voice, by a lady with whom I hardly exchanged more then a couple of polite words. While, for a couple of seconds, still keeping an empty smile, I was trying to figure out what's the best choice between an official, cold answer like - "who knows?", or "what an interesting question, are you interested by the answer" etc.etc.- and a similar aggressive and rude tone, I noticed she started to enumerate a couple of words, without a logical sense - mentioning religious duty, or human beings' eternal aims -, for sure her desperate explanation for such a big move. I took the decision to slowly leave the place and let her talking. Probably, she's still having the best of her speech. I don't care.

No comments: